Regulatory Affairs and GMP Committee
Responsible for assessing excipient related regulations and regulatory guidelines that are promulgated by FDA or international regulatory agencies and coordinating the development of IPEC positions on these issues. The Regulatory Affairs Committee supports IPEC Federation in developing guidelines on varied subjects concerning quality and safety of excipients with consideration to international drug registration processes and monitors associated regulations in the food additive arena which may have implications on the use of pharmaceutical and dietary supplement excipients. The committee is responsible for taking up advocacy issues with respective statutory authorities on the matters concerning quality of excipients.
- Vishakha Metkar (Chairperson), Senior Manager – Regulatory Affairs, Colorcon Asia Pvt Ltd
- Kedar V. Chikhalikar (Co- Chairman), Associate Head – Technical Service and Application LifeScience Polymers, Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Private Limited
- Aditi Telang, Sr.Manager Regulatory Affairs, Pharma solutions and Microbial Control-South Asia, Danisco Nutrition
- Astha Mehta, Regulatory Affairs, Pharma Solutions, South Asia, BASF India Ltd
- Dr. Nitesh Shah, Head – Technical Services – Pharma Polymers & Services, Evonik India Pvt. Ltd.
- Prakash Gadhave, Manager-QA/QC, Colorcon Asia Pvt Ltd
- Purnima Shah, Manager Global Regulatory Affairs, ACG Associated Capsules Pvt. Ltd
- Ravleen Singh Khurana, Managing Director, Nitika Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Sharvari Pande, Associate Manager, Merck Life Science Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Smita Rajput, Manager – Field Marketing, Merck Life Science Pvt. Ltd.
- Suneeta Sonawane, Regulatory Affairs Manager– Pharma and Food, Roquette India Pvt Ltd
- Vilas Kurambhatti, Consultant
- Wilbur Vaz, Assistant Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Colorcon Asia Pvt Ltd
The Membership Committee supports membership growth by actively recruiting, retaining, and engaging members. Members of the committee identify potential new members, contact lapsed members, and engage current members. Occasionally, the membership committee will provide input and feedback regarding membership needs, programs and policies.
Communication & PR Committee
The purpose of the Communications and Public Relations Committee is to gather and provide information to our members and the public. Responsible to keep members informed and up to date on industry events and changes. To increase and improve public awareness of the Association through networking opportunities viz. Seminars, Conferences, Webinars, Newsletters etc. Oversee Associations website. Oversee every form of communication and responsible as the voice of the Association.
- Dr.Sunil Bambarkar (Chairman), Managing Director, Gattefosse India Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Jasvir Singh, Danisco Nutrition & Biosciences India Pvt Ltd
- Kedar V. Chikhalikar, Associate Head,Technical Service and Application
- Manisha Chaudhari, Manager – Field Marketing, Merck Limited
- Savindu Kudrigikar, Business Director–South Asia, Danisco Nutrition & Biosciences India Pvt Ltd
- Neha Sawant, Assistant Manager, Regulatory, Ashland India Private Limited
- Vishakha Metkar, Senior Manager – Regulatory Affairs, Colorcon Asia Pvt. Ltd.
- Wilbur Waz, Assistant Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Colorcon Asia Pvt Ltd
Administration & Finance Committee:
Ajit Singh (Chairman), Chairman, ACG (Formerly Known as Associated Capsules Group)